FIRECREST

The 10-ton cutter Firecrest was built in 1892 by Mr. Harris of Rowhedge for Mr. C. Norman of Mistley Place

Click image below for slideshow
3 August 1929.jpg
3 August 1929.jpg

press to zoom
Alain Gerbault.png
Alain Gerbault.png

press to zoom
Homecoming 19a.jpg
Homecoming 19a.jpg

press to zoom
3 August 1929.jpg
3 August 1929.jpg

press to zoom
1/28

Click the image below for a short silent Pathe newsclip of the homecoming of Firecrest in 1929